ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager who is responsible for coordinaion, recording and documentation for each job they are assigned to with their assigned (Sr.) Project Manager.
- Assist project manager(s) with project Schedule, material & manpower coordination, fabrication coordination, and project close out.
- Support Project Management staff from project award to project close out:
- Assist with Creating & Maintaining of Project Schedules and status of all project activities
- Assist with Coordination of Materials, In-House and with External Vendors o Ensure Daily Load & Scope Daily Requests are completed accurately and timely for each project scheduled
- Coordinate Field Manpower requests o Assist with Change Order Management, Submittal, Status Updates & Work Performed.
- Attend and record accurate jobsite meeting minutes, schedule concerns and action items
- Document Meeting minutes at internal Project Management meetings and ensure all action items are updated and completed prior to action deadlines.
- 3+ Years experience Construction industry in similar position
- Degree in Construction Management a +
- Experience with Glass Industry, Carpentry/Millwork or Interior or Finish Trades a +
- Experience with Auto Cad and/or Drafting a +
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills required
- Ability to perform in a fast paced deadline driven environment