BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
The Business Development Representative is in charge of developing business opportunities and brand recognition. The main goal is to support the sales objectives for the company with Strategic Planning and plan deployment.
- Develop and manage Business Development Strategic Plan
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Determine new marketing strategies and business opportunity objectives within current and expanded market
- Cultivate positive interactions and relationships with clients, executive management, and managers
- Generate new opportunities and identify solutions to support plan strategy
- Work with estimating teams for all divisions, as well as executives, to determine client sales opportunities and identify remedy to avoid lost opportunities.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Research market and industry trends, and identify new opportunities for expanded
- Identify target clients, develop leads and prepare prospective sales plan.
- Identify industry and trade networking groups and associations.
- Arrange business meetings with existing and targeted prospective clients
- Attend networking, charitable and industry association events. Select additional participation from employees for event attendance.
- Manage client account sales and opportunity records in Salesforce
- Manage marketing consultants and all social media platforms in support of objectives
Networked in similar trade / industry
Work in a team environment
Able to work proactively
Maintain company culture
Carries themselves professionally as a first point of contact
Goal-oriented, organized team player
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience compiling and following strict budgets
Experience preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Salesforce