EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
The Executive Assistant to the CEO, President, and COO will support leadership in areas such as completion of special projects and reports, calendar management and scheduling, preparation for and reporting on meetings, correspondence, telecommunications, travel logistics, special events, and other duties as needed. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates schedules and updates calendars accordingly.
- Develops communications to leaders and employees within the organization with direction from supervisors.
- Serves as project lead for planning of special events, employee communication meetings and leadership meetings.
- Collaborates with the CEO / President, COO, VPs, and Management Team on the creation of meetings.
- Assists in research, content development, and creation of presentations.
- Anticipates CEO / President / COO Needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and other resources to support the CEO / President / COO in addressing issues.
- Coordinates CEO / President / COO Travel arrangements.
- Manages distribution and the subsequent follow-up of various correspondence including meeting agendas and memoranda.
- Manages files, contracts, and other hardcopy and electronic communications as directed by the President / CEO / COO.
- Manages telephone inquiries for CEO / President / COO and responds as appropriate.
- Manages, coordinates, and/or directs ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Participates in other activities at the discretion of CEO / President / COO
- Acting as gatekeeper; triaging emails, calls, inbox material and visitors.
- Providing discrete and confidential handling of sensitive information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Honest, Ethical, Responsible, Professional and Team Player.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Ability to work effectively with others and to promote positive relationships.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Proactive attitude, seek out new responsibilities and offer ideas.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills.
- Commitment to quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point
- Internet navigation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 5 – 10 Years of Executive Assistant experience with Senior Officers.
- Construction knowledge preferred.
- Command of the English Language. Spanish a plus