SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
This position works cross functionally with all Lafayette departments to understand their unique needs and business processes.
Salesforce is an integral part of our business, and therefore the person we are seeking will enjoy rolling their sleeves up and supporting our teams, with day to day SF support, beginner to advanced user training, performing data queries, reports & template creation, system maintenance, performing research on required system improvements, and performing SF custom improvement and/or managing SF Development Consultant.
Include not limited to:
- Administration of Salesforce with key day-to- day operations.
- Administration of our company-wide Salesforce and 3rd party applications
- Salesforce management
- Conduct org-wide Salesforce user training
- Design scalable and efficient solutions
- 3-4 years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience designing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce
- Experience with data modeling, custom objects, permissions, SOQL queries
- Experience developing Salesforce training materials
- Creating workflow rules and process builder flows
- Experience with advanced reporting, formula fields, and change management
- Experience integrating Salesforce AppExchange tools
- Experience with data and data manipulation (Excel, SQL)
- Salesforce Admin (201) or Dev (401) certification is a huge plus
- Experience with Apex or Visualforce is a plus
- Clearly communicates written and verbally